Tin tức IELTS
Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết đề thi IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 - MAY 2017
Part 2: Describe a time when you receive a good service in a shop or restaurant!
Sample anwer (By IELTS Vietop):
As far as I can remember, I have received many quality services over the past five years or so, but a very special one that I enjoyed recently was in a bookshop at the junction near my home.
Well, it happened at the beginning of this year... a couple of weeks after Christmas. What made the service unforgettable to me was when I entered the bookshop that evening, I immediately felt something strange. I was a regular customer there, and the shop assistant had always looked cold and unfriendly. But that evening she smiled at me in a very friendly way, which was unexpected. That was a surprise. What is more, after I paid for my book, the shop assistant, all of a sudden, gave me a present, saying that it was a gift from the shop for the luckiest customer of the month. Unbelievable! I couldn't believe my ears. I later found out that the gift was just one of the desktop calendars on the shelf that they just wanted to get rid of. Anyway, I consider the service at the bookshop that day to be a pleasant experience, not because of the gift but mainly because of the nice smile from the shop assistant I didn't really expect to see smiling. You know, in this city, a smile from a bookshop assistant is sometimes even more precious than gold. It is a rare commodity, but it's really necessary for those who work in customer service. That's one of the best services I have ever got in a shop in this city. That's all I have to say. Thank you.
Preparation (1 minute)
What? A good service at a bookshop
Where? At a junction near my home
When? A couple of weeks after Christmas
Who? A shop assistant
How? Smiling in a surprisingly friendly way
Why? The nice smile: unexpected
Notes: Các cấu trúc sử dụng trong bài
• As far as I can remember ...: theo tôi nhớ thì ...
• I have received [thì present perfect] many X over the past ... years or so: trong thời gian khoảng ... năm qua tôi đã nhận được nhiều X
• X that I enjoyed recently was [thì past simple] ...: X mà tôi được (thụ) hưởng trong thời gian gần đây là ...
• What made X unforgettable to me was ...: điều khiến cho tôi không quên X là ...
• The shop assistant gave me X, saying that...: Cô nhân viên cửa hàng đưa cho tôi X, đồng thời bảo rằng ...
• I consider X to be/as ...: Tôi xem X là ... not because of ... but mainly because of ...: không phải do ... mà chủ yếu là do ...
• That's one of the best X that I have ever got [thì present perfect] ...: đó là một trong những X tốt nhất mà tôi từng nhận được
• That's all I have to say: tôi chỉ xin trình bày thế thôi
Note - Các từ vựng trong bài:
✔ Quality service: dịch vụ chất lượng
✔ Service quality: chất lượng dịch vụ
✔ Junction: giao lộ (= crossroads)
✔ Happen: xảy ra (= occur)
✔ Unforgettable: khó quên (= never-to-be-forgotten)
✔ Regular customer: khách quen (= frequent visitor)
✔ Shop assistant: nhân viên cửa hàng (= store clerk)
✔ Unexpected: bất ngờ (= surprising / astonishing / astounding / stunning / shocking)
✔ All of a sudden: bất thình lình (= suddenly / abruptly)
✔ Unbelievable: không thể nào ngờ (= incredible)
✔ I couldn't believe my ears/eyes: khó có thể tin mặc dù tai nghe/mắt thấy
✔ On the shelf: (bị) ế
✔ Get rid of: vứt đi (= throw away)
✔ Pleasant experience: trải nghiệm dễ chịu/thú vị (= enjoyable experience)
✔ Precious: quý (báu) (= valuable)
✔ Rare commodity: hàng hiếm
✔ Customer service: (lĩnh vực) dịch vụ khách hàng
Cảm ơn & chúc các bạn học tốt
Đừng quên share để lưu lại & cùng bạn bè luyện tập thật kĩ cho các kì thi sắp tới!
Bài viết liên quan
ĐĂNG KÍ KIỂM TRA ĐẦU VÀO
Mọi thắc mắc, xin vui lòng liên hệ Hotline 0905 46 21 46 (Ms Phúc) hoặc 028 3517 6518 (Cs Hoa Cúc) - 028 38 100 101 (Cs Cộng Hoà)
IELTS Vietop - 70 Hoa Cúc, Phường 7, Phú Nhuận.